365 Day Thread for 2017

dateposted Nice thread. Love Bill's shot of the Star of India above. Hope this uploads OK, first post to new layout, and only a novice poster in any case. Wouldn't do it via the 'Upload a file' button, just took me to my file browser, I selected the file, it uploaded, and then told me there was a 'problem uploading the file'? Have therefore tried the URL link, which previews in the post as a nice white cross!

Just got some winter Sun in Gran Canaria. Nice shadow play in and around the Hotel. Not seen many shadows recently here in the UK, just grey, grey, grey....

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dateposted Nice thread. Love Bill's shot of the Star of India above. Hope this uploads OK, first post to new layout, and only a novice poster in any case. Wouldn't do it via the 'Upload a file' button, just took me to my file browser, I selected the file, it uploaded, and then told me there was a 'problem uploading the file'? Have therefore tried the URL link, which previews in the post as a nice white cross!

Just got some winter Sun in Gran Canaria. Nice shadow play in and around the Hotel. Not seen many shadows recently here in the UK, just grey, grey, grey....

OK, so that didn't work!

Hello again everyone. 3/10/2017 1000 Hrs local. This one is from a wandering thru the King St. Roman Catholic Ceme1663031509_2k17-024-027ces13bcr.jpg.cbddfc75267746402d031f6164eb5f99.jpg tary in Honolulu. Active from 1820's thru the 1920's, minimal upkeep now has many burial sites in shabby shape, with tree's invading many sites. Fed-2 & Jupiter-8, UFX400 & PyrocatHD. V600 scan. Aloha, Bill