Make Copy of Histogram

<p>Hello,<br>

I need to know how to make of copy of an image histogram so I can place it side by side with its picture for an article I will place on the web. <br>

I have a Canon t3i, and currently use the photo program that comes with windows 10 (it doesn't even show histograms as far as I can tell)<br>

I also have Photoshop Elements 11. I can find the histogram of the picture there but for some reason or other, I cannot cut and paste it.<br>

I'm figuring it cant be that complicated, I just don't know what I'm doing. I see of ton of pictures of digital camera histograms on the web.<br>

Can anyone help?<br>

Thanks,<br>

Keith</p>

<p> </p>

<p>In Windows 7, I use the key "PrtScn", which places a screen image into the Clipboard. I then open a new window in Photoshop, open a new file which devaults to the clipboard size, and paste the image into that file. The clipboard contents will be pasted into a new layer on top of a blank one, which you can flatten. You can then crop to the borders of the clipboard, and size to fit Photo.net, or whatever site you're posting to.</p>

<p>In Windows 10 its <strong>Start</strong>><strong>All Apps</strong>><strong>Windows Accessories</strong>><strong>Snipping Tool.</strong> There are options allowing you to copy the entire screen or just a portion of it. There are freeware screen print tools such as Screen Hunter Free http://download.cnet.com/ScreenHunter-Free/3000-20432_4-10063246.html which will copy and save the area you select to a file of your choice. </p>