Is there a way to increase the size of cursors in PS6

<p>I'm using Photoshop cs6 extended on a computer running Windows 10 with a monitor 1920 x 1080 @ 300 dpi. The problem is my eyes! Not only can I not read the text in the upper menu bar, it's the the cursor is so faint and small on my screen that I suspect I am spending 50% or more searching for the cursor rather than actually editing my images. If I could just make the cursor larger and bolder on the screen it would help a lot.<br>

Anyone have this same problem and found a solution, please help!<br>

Richard</p>

<p>In Windows 10 right click the Start button, select Control Panel in the resulting list. In Control panel select Mouse, in Mouse Properties select pointer options then check the check box for Show pointer position when....<br>

Works in Win 10 CS5 so it should work in CS6 as its a windows thing not photoshop's.</p>

<p>I having the same problem, the cross-hair of the mouse so thin, I hardly can see it if it is not in the image or in the very light or neutral area. MAC, Ps-CS5. Try to find "Control panel" in the "System preferences", no luck. In the "Mouse setup" no such a thing to increase the thickness of the cross-hair. Anybody can lead me to this setting, step by step?<br>

Thank You.</p>

<p>Thank you Charles. I think I posted my question in a wrong way. The curser of the mouse in the Photoshop is the problem. It is a cross-hear, with thin line and small and in the Photoshop-Preferences- I can't find the option to increase the size and thickness of the cursor. I'm kinda dummy for computers, know only how to use some of the programs.<br>

Ok. I get it, by following you advise, and increased the cursor size and thickness <strong>in the photoshop too.</strong><br>

Thank you very much, Charles.</p>

<p>The OS, Windows or Mac, mouse pointer is being used by Photoshop. Whether its the arrow, circle, or cross hair depends on the PS tool selected.</p>

<p>In Windows selecting Show Mouse Pointer when pressing the Control Key (control panel/mouse properties) works for all mouse pointer shapes used in Photoshop. On my computers pressing the control button does nothing but upon release a ring starting large and reducing to small appears around the pointer.</p>

• 3 weeks later...

<p>Sorry this a somewhat late response - overslept. When you select 'Pointers' under 'Mouse Properties', there is a button on the lower right side (Win 7 - not tried with Win 10) marked 'Browse'. This will give a vast selection of alternative cursors, which can be applied to replace the actual suggested cursor in whichever scheme you have selected.<br>

HTH<br>

Tony</p>