Any way to change cyan colored fonts to another color?

Tim_Lookingbill

<p>See below the color in question.</p>

<p>It really is hard to read against a white field. It would be so helpful and a relief to not use this color for anything on this site as a font highlight alert. How about midrange (Lab L*=50-60) reddish purple similar to the Store & Blog tabs at the top of the PN page? The cyan in question measures L*90. That's ridiculously hard to see and read in a font against a white page.</p>

<p>Thank you for any help on this.</p><div>00e6CC-564924284.jpg.148c898830b76524f680f49b1de22360.jpg</div>

<p>norman, I don't use or own a hand held mobile device. I'm viewing on a calibrated display, a necessity for most photographers who edit photos.</p>

<p>Does this teal look dark against the white of the page where it's almost as dark as the navy blue of poster's names in this thread?</p>

<p>I can still read the light cyan font, it's just that it has always irritated my eyes to the point I have to squint a lot to focus to see what it's saying.</p>

<p>Geez! Ten years posting here and I never knew about changing Unified Forum vlink color in Customize. And of course I have no idea what vlink means and so even if I did go into Customize on a whim with no purpose to change anything I wouldn't have figured out vlink is where to get rid of the Aqua/Light Cyan color.</p>

<p>Another reason I never bothered to click on Unified View Customize is because the UV page is just a list of topic threads that don't appear to have elements to customize or need customizing. I thought font color was controlled, fixed and static by the site designer.</p>

<p>Thanks, norman. It worked. Got rid of the light cyan "Aqua" in the Unified View Customize page and changed it to "Fuchsia". Much better! Now to find out what "vlink" means. Oh! Why bother. There's PN 2.0 coming down the pike with I'm sure its own collection of nested and obscurely named interface settings I'll have to learn all over again.</p>