Hello all,

I have a show coming up and I have a strange idea of placing an image inside a fishbowl and filling it with water/faux water (so the image

would be glued or adhered to the inside.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a waterproof paper/sticker I could print on? I love pictorico but I'm not sure they make a

waterproof sticker type of paper. Or perhaps I could transfer the image to the fishbowl?

Any suggestions are welcome!

Thanks

Fiona

<p>Several years ago I was at an event where they made photos of participants and put them into a water-filled snow globe. The trick was that the globe had a piece of clear plastic that ran up the middle and you slide the picture into a slot inside of that. I've also seen a version where the photo goes on the back and is seen through the water. But in both, the photo never touches the water. Easiest thing would be to attach the photo to the back of the fishbowl.</p>

• 6 months later...

<p>did you ever use Toughprint ? Toughprint is a 100% Waterproof paper suitable for colour and black & white inkjet and laser printers and copiers. It looks and feels like paper but has the added bonus of being so tough it won't tear even when wet. Toughprint can be used for all sorts of printing needs and there's no need to laminate as the paper can be wiped clean</p>

<p>4Phoenix<br>

<a href="http://trusteddriver.blogspot.com/2015/06/canon-pixma-mx456-driver-download.html">WebLink</a></p>