POTW_January 22nd, 2016

Sanford

<p>If you mean the Pen F, I'd be tempted; have always thought I'd upgrade my EM5 when the next generation of sensor appeared in a Pen. I like all the dials, especially the exposure compensation (assuming the pictures now available are accurate). However a new EM1 might be nearer to my needs (auto focus stacking etc..). Anyone else got thoughts? Meanwhile, the EM5 in action with a 10-stop ND.</p><div>00dhfQ-560374184.jpg.18b5bb361caceab0898192ca284877d3.jpg</div>

<p>Haven't really paid much attention to the new Pen, so not sure what I'll do. Am thinking about getting one of the new superzooms, but they are just too doggone expensive right now.<br>

First one from me is a test shot with the new (to me) Oly 12mm lens. At a local restaurant...</p><div>00dhfS-560374284.jpg.0d3991c66b63e685f1f597f95e607a02.jpg</div>

<p>@ John - you mentioned focus stacking, and I tried it for the first time a few days ago. Works really well, and is very easy to do. Even works well handheld, which is how I used it. Initially thought it might be too complicated, but it isn't.</p>

<p>Now all I have to do is learn how to use the E-M1 MySet feature, so I can assign something to focus stacking. ;-)</p>