TTL/Y Cord for Hasselblad ProFlash 4505

joseph_krause

<p>I have been searching for some time on the internet for a replacement Y cord for my Hasselblad ProFlash 4504. This is the original TTL cord that came with the flash with a 6 pin female plug at the long end and a 6 pin female + standard pc on the Y end.<br>

On suggestions from this site I have contacted Paramount cords but that company does not seem able to rebuild this cord. No luck on ebay or at KEH after many searches.<br>

I have the original Y cord that no longer works on my Hasselblad flash, having tried it out with several Hasselblad lenses on my 503CX. <br>

Can anyone recommend someone who might be able to rebuild the Hasselblad cord from the original?<br>

Any help would be appreciated. Joseph</p>

<p>That's the old address. HasselbladUSA has moved twice since that last address.<br>

They should have that TTL cord, as I bought one years ago from them.</p>

<p><strong>Hasselblad Bron Inc.</strong><br />1080A Garden State Road<br>

Union, NJ 07083<br /><br /><strong>Phone</strong><br />(800) 456-0203 toll free<br />(908) 754-5800 phone<br />(908) 754-5807 fax<br /><br /><strong>Email</strong><br /><a href="mailto:productinfo@hasselbladbron.com">productinfo@hasselbladbron.com</a><br /><a href="mailto:sales@hasselbladbron.com">sales@hasselbladbron.com</a><br /><a href="mailto:servicedept@hasselbladbron.com">servicedept@hasselbladbron.com</a><br>

Please contact Hasselblad Bron Inc. via email <a href="mailto:servicedept@hasselbladbron.com">servicedept@hasselbladbron.com</a> or call 908-754-5800 x4 to speak to a service representative.<br>

<br>

<br>

Hope that this information is helpful.<br>

<br>

Evan</p>

<p>Thank you Russ and Evan for the Hasselblad contact information that you sent. I will e-mail Hasselblad requesting information about replacing the cord. Since posting this message Paramount Cords, fully to its credit, did inform me that it was also attempting to obtain information from Hasselblad about this cord. Hopefully a solution will emerge early in the New Year.<br>

My best, Joseph</p>