A 365 day thread for 2016

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>A shot from a roll of Retropan 320 processed in Kodak HC110 dilution B and scanned with an Epson V600. While it is a low contrast film (good for portraits, etc) the scanner seems to add enough contrast that the initial low contrast isn't as noticeable. The negatives upon inspection do look lower in contrast than Tri-X, HP5+ or other films of similar ISO. </p><div>00e8ZQ-565348784.jpg.18cebf5a613fd5a22b5d3489c3c149cb.jpg</div>

<p>I have also found the 320 to be somewhat grainy for its ISO. To be fair, though, this is only my second roll and I've only used one developer (HC110). There may be a combination that works better or possibly I need to adjust my times.<br>

I'll have some more from the roll when I start the weekend thread later today.</p>

<p>Great images, everyone. We have just over three months left in our 365 day thread so I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone has in the upcoming days. I think I still have some recent shots I haven't posted if no one has a photo for today. <br>

Just a thought: since we had Leap Year this year, isn't this thread really a 366 day thread? ;)</p>

<p>Hello everyone. I am going to put two up this time, as they interconnect. Both shot with the Red Fed-3, G filter on UFX100 @ 80asa. Obsidian Aqua & V800 scans. The town is Silvana, Wa. which is on my way to Costco (non photo stuff like food, beer, etc.!), so the Fed is handy to have in the truck cab. Nice clouds from a weather front that had rolled thru. Bill</p><div>00e9HP-565482584.jpg.2ceb1a71f186aa4f0acad98b70c3ee6d.jpg</div>