Best low form wetting agent

<p>I have used Kodak photoflo for years without problem. However I cannot find my old photoflo bottle, and try to order a bottle from freestyle photo, but they do not carry Kodak photoflo. B&H carries photoflo, but for store pickup only, no shipping.<br>

I bought a botlle of LegacyPro wetting agent, which claims same chemistry as Kodak Photoflo.<br>

However, I find that LegacyPro wetting agent is very foamy, almost like dishwasher fluid, nothing like Photo flo at all.<br>

Apparently not all wetting agents are the same, some less foamy some very foamy.<br>

What is the best low foam wetting agent out there ? I need a replacement for LegacyPro wetting agent</p>

• 2 weeks later...

<p>1.After the wash in my Paterson tanks I take the lid off and empty the tank of the water, then dribble in a few drops of washing up liquid as I refill it. 2. Get plenty of bubbles going by lifting and lowering the centre post a few times. 3. Lift film out and unroll from reel. 4. Squeegee effect by pulling the film held loosely between 1st and 2nd fingers to clear off most of the slightly soapy water. 5. Hang to dry with a clothes peg on the bottom to stop it curling.<br>

This 'method' has worked for me for the last 40 years or so (!); I'm just offering it up as yet another way to clean film.</p>