Mirrorless Monday_June 22nd, 2015

<p>This week it's all about bubbles. We were given some guppy's from the nearby creek by a neighbour so we set up a make shift pond in a large blue plastic tub. Of course we needed a filter too, and it was when we were experimenting with the flow of bubbles that I decided to grab my camera. It was late afternoon on a cloudy day so I had to crank up the ISO to ludicrous speed and play with shutter speed to try and get some fast moving bubbles in focus. The results were often quite dark, but I liked the effect so went with that.</p><div>00dLxQ-557283384.jpg.71e69aa6dc787793ab86c75c327d3601.jpg</div>

<p>Ian, a very powerful photo. Immediately draws the eye.</p>

<p>Barry, there is an incredible timelessness about your image. I could almost imagine it being shot on film back in the 60's rather then recently on mirrorless. </p>

<p>Sanford, you first image has some of these qualities as well. Especially with the foggy background. </p>

<p>John, this is a bit of an odd request but I have an overwhelming desire to do slight post processing to some of your recent Summar photos. I actually did some to the Bluebell photo you posted this week. I would be interested if you wouldn't mind me posting it to see what you think. There is a beautiful antiqueness to that lens that I would like to experiment with.</p>