Oly/Pany POTW_November 21st, 2014

Sanford

<p>Sanford, great car show shots, especially the first one; the look on the guy with the cap is priceless! I bit the bullet this week and 'upgraded' to the E-M1 and the 14-40 f2.8 lens. I'm extremely pleased, and after some initial hesitation because of the new dial configuration, within minutes I was happily wandering around the yard doing test shots. It is summer here in Oz, and it had just been raining, hence the water drops.</p><div>00cxwK-552651584.jpg.2631f1507ee9651ebd4dc3dcc591b93a.jpg</div>

<p>Ok, sorry to be cheeky but here is a shot taken with my 75-300mm on the E-M1, taken about 6 am when a couple of cockatoos decided to check out if the seeds were ripe for the eating on the third sunflower we have. There must be something in the soil here because all three have grown way bigger than they were supposed to (this one being over 3 metres tall), and is actually taller than the roof of the shed. Made for an excellent landing platform for the birds I guess.</p><div>00cy2P-552667984.jpg.552aaffb7fabacf0831e059b6b06cca5.jpg</div>