<p>Hi, I'm having trouble removing these stray hairs. It looks simple at first but neither the healing brush or clone tool are working. Both are creating a big mess, probably due to the patterns in the foliage in back being pushed around and changed, resulting in a very artificial Photoshopped look. Even going hair by hair isn't working. Nor is going in the other direction -- wide sweeping wholesale changes. I am wondering if Content Aware, which I've never used, would work. Or doing something with layers so that I could use eraser tool to wipe away these spiky hairs. Thank you. <br>

Hmmm. Not able to post a photo. What's up with that?</p>

<p>"How do you add a photo to a post here on Photo.net?"</p>

<p>You got 2 options after you click on the Tab SHARING/My Portfolio<br /> 1) <strong>Basic Single Photo Upload - </strong>You can upload pictures larger than the 700 maximum width/length with this option. I'm not sure how large, but I have uploaded images with a 1000 pixels. The pictures get saved to your portfolio<br>

2) <strong>Upload Photos - </strong>maximum width/length is 700 pixels The pictures get saved to your portfolio ============<br>

<strong>Attach Photo to a Post</strong> - To attach a photo to a post, first write whatever you have to say and Confirm it(max 700 pixels). After you Confirm the post you should see a Dialog box with a BROWSE button. Click on the BROWSE button to select an image from files on your computer. After you selected the file/image click the UPLOAD button.<br>

You can also insert Links to your photos inside of a Post, but that is not recommended.</p>

<p>Thanks everyone. <br>

Yes, I am enlarging the area to 100 percent but the OOF foliage background is causing problems, looking natural after I've cloned hair. Even worse with healing brush since spiking hair is close to her head. The Content Aware just made it look like she had a big enormous growth coming off her head that was the same color as her red hair. UGH, must not have done that right. I watched a tutorial, maybe it wasn't a good one, it had someone removing a seagull from the sky so not same situation as I have. <br>

Thanks for the photo add help. </p>

<p> </p>

• 2 weeks later...