A 365 day thread

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>Hello everyone. Some "brick & mortar" businesses seem to stay in business despite the gazillion .com sites. Here is one that for about 25 years now provides just about everything a sports person in this neck of the woods (NE Washington State) requires. Taken on a recent Walk-about. Agfa Record III, Pilot meter, 400 Delta @ 250, 510-Pyro developer and V600 scan. Enjoy, Bill</p><div>00dN5f-557439484.jpg.4e49408acff975250df9f1e13092cc10.jpg</div>

I agree with Q.G. on this point. I think we'd rather has an extra photo from time to time rather than miss a day. In the opening entry to this

thread I mentioned that we might sometimes end up with an extra photo. I thoroughly enjoy all the images we get every day.

<p>Hello everyone. Most older, smaller towns across the US have fantastic historical tales to tell. In 1903, Wil Baines formed a land company here in Okanogan, Wa. and it prospered. In the late 1920's he moved the business into a renovated bank and now the 5th generation of his family is doing business in Okanogan County. This photo is only the latest in a checkered history....the building remains almost untouched by time. Agfa Record III, G filter, Pilot meter, 400Delta @ 200asa, 510-Pyro @ 21m Enjoy, Bill</p><div>00dNaT-557514284.jpg.25d150a07487ab77b2574254f2d32263.jpg</div>