A 365 day thread

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>I'll take the 11th. Some old (but quite useable) technology pictured here. My late 80's CD changer, linear tracking turntable, 70's vintage stereo receiver, and 70's vintage bookshelf speakers. This is the small system I keep in the bedroom. I have a cable from the tape outputs to the line-in of the computer so I have an easy way to digitize my records. I used an equally vintage Sunpak 511 flash as well.</p><div>00dHiq-556728884.jpg.7e57c1d57ceb6b190ece6bf20d0e8558.jpg</div>

<p>Activity in the forums is often down a bit on the weekends so I'll take care of today's photo. A couple of contrasting automobiles: background car is a late 70's Ford Granada (what Ford called their answer to Mercedes). They claimed it could get 25 miles per gallon with its 1 barrel straight six, but nowhere close. I think 25, though, was the number of seconds needed to reach 60 mph. Foreground is a 1986 Chevy Celebrity (actually is mine) that is faster and more economical, but doesn't have the smooth ride of the Grenada. Don't know who owns the Grenada, but driving the Chevy from time to time makes me really appreciate my Mustang. <br>

I used a Rollei 35S for the image along with Tri-X.</p><div>00dIBx-556790784.jpg.3670e9e11bf44fb8a059bd3bfa4ba44e.jpg</div>

<p>Hello everyone. How do you change light bulbs in Vegas ?....Big Snorkel does the job as seen here. A weekly maintenance keeps the light show going at the Fremont Experience nightly. Afga Isolette III, G filter, 100Tmax @ 64asa, Pilot metering, 510-Pyro development. Enjoy, Bill</p><div>00dIPv-556816684.jpg.2f68cae6e23d5d33530f04e90b61e542.jpg</div>

<p>A "four month report card". Just did some numbers for the four months of our year long thread (January- April).<br /> Everyone gets an A+ for their images! Not too bad sticking to our dates so maybe an A- for that.<br /> Some statistics:</p>

<ul>

<li>6 members contributed 1 image</li>

<li>2 members contributed 2 images</li>

<li>3 members contributed 3 images</li>

<li>2 members contributed 4 images</li>

<li>1 member contributed 5 images</li>

<li>1 member contributed 7 images</li>

<li>2 members contributed 8 images</li>

<li>1 member contributed 12 images</li>

<li>1 member contributed 15 images</li>

<li>1 member contributed 20 images</li>

<li>1 member contributed 25 images</li>

</ul>

<p>I haven't counted May yet, but if enough members are interested I'll do a report card again after the next four month period.<br /> Keep those great images coming.</p>