Kirkland Glossy photo paper

<p>Hi all- I'm looking for an icc profile for the Kirkland Glossy photo paper. I'm using an Epson 3800. All I can find are forums from 8-9 yrs ago that post broken links. The paper seems OK, and a bargain, but I would like to have the profile. This particular paper is made in Mexico. Any ideas?</p>

<p>I've been using the 3880 profile from the EpsonWideFormat group on Yahoo Groups for the last five years and it works great.<br /> <a id="yui_3_15_0_1_1408040942302_948" href="https://xa.yimg.com/df/EpsonWideFormat/Epson+3880_KirklandPP_10-28-2009_1.icc?token=i_7uFmCbyz-GnmiKkyqR7K07wcdQ8iGU8OGAD6HkByZpKzucVZgc3wmlW8Qhiet73-umRu6Am9VpTjrCAz49jhpkzIO9YP7p8bsSSvBMwfDPi3tFGnrjKLSGyDAO9OSYOCGjljsqEQ&type=download" data-rapid_p="24">Epson 3880_KirklandPP_10-28-2009_1.icc</a><br>

Sorry, I just realized you were looking for the 3800 profile, not the 3880 profile! I assume you've tried the Epson profile, "Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper"?</p>

<p>The inkset between the 3880 and 3800 are different so I'd be somewhat cautious expecting to use a profile for one on the other. If someone want's to know the exact differences, send me a profile for each and I'll run em through ColorThink Pro and get an exact deltaE difference calculated. Then there's the difference in papers in terms of white and degree of optical brighteners (OBAs) so again, while it might be possible for one profile for one paper to work on another, it's possible it will be pretty far off. </p>

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management" (pluralsight.com)

<p>I created one with my i1 Pro for a box of Kirkland made in Mexico. This box of paper has been around for a few years so I don't know if the paper formulation is the same as what you would get in a box bought at Costco today but you might as well give it a test. Send me your email address via private message and I will email it to you.</p>
  • Like 1