If you hit the lottery?

It's very tempting to think that a lottery win would enable you to take better pictures but of course it wouldn't. I'm now in my seventies and I can honestly say that my pictures are no better now using a Leica than they were with an Ikonta in the 1950s a Werra and a Contaflex in the 1960s and a Contarex in the 1970s. I have used only Leicas since the 1980s and those taken with my Leica III are some of my favourite pictures. I won a competition with a photo from the Ikonta and one from the Contarex and I have sold a few pictures. Money can't buy good pictures. It can widen your ability to take pictures but that is all.

<p>Get a cheap assistant 3-7 days a week....carry my gear....(3 Nex 6's and a couple of extra lenses, if I won bigtime)...... load my Sd cards for me...carry the tripod... no complaining.... and hold the umbrella for me to photograph the Scottish mountains in the rain. She would also have a solar powered battery charger in her hat for when the sun shone.<br>

Yup, that'd about cover it</p>

<p>I'd go looking for a Tamron 58 /1,2; Komura 85/1,4 (or maybe the EF 85/1,2) or the topcor 13,5cm/2; plus a Zuiko 180/2 and then I'd surely think of other stuff too. No darkroom activities here. Oh yes, maybe a EF 50/1,0 for the fun... Let's dream!</p>

<p>With millions to spend who knows, I'd definitely go for every auction on ebay that looked decent. Maybe a Nikon Df cause' that camera looks really fun to use. I'm more into cheaper Japanese camera's than fancy Leica, but will millions of dollars, I'd definitely buy one or two.</p>