Great camera ad!

<p>This for sale ad was placed on the local Kijiji site (is operated by eBay in Canada for local sales):<br>

REBEL ZTI BY CANON<br />CANON REBEL XTI DIGITAL CAMERA BARLEY USED,WITH A 18X55 MM tAMRON LENS, A 55X200MM MACRO LENSE WITH A SHIELD,AFSPHENICAL 28X55MM LENES WITH A SHIELD,A SAMPAC58MM ULTRAVOILET SHIELD A SUNPAC58MM CIECULAR POLARXE SHIELD FOR LENSE. COMES WITH BAG CHARGER TWO BATT AND SYNC CABIE.</p>

<p>The seller sure has a great knowledge of photography! Imagine a non photographer just looking for a camera trying to figure out what this person is selling?</p>

<p> </p>

<p>I don't see what the problem is. That ad has some typos, but it makes perfect sense to me, although I am a pretty serious photographer. That write up is no worse than those Nikon ED-IF DX G AF-S VRII with nano coating lenses.</p>

<p>Maybe the seller is writing it up this way to filter out the non-serious buyers.</p>

<p>Lex,<br /> Your comment goes against my grain. <br /> This thread is too corny for words, but will we get spiked for stalking?<br /> It's all amaizing, enn'it?</p>

<p><em>Do not continue to operate this thread if nausea or pains in extremities occur.</em></p>

<p>"now if the ocean were whisky and I were a duck I would dive to the bottom and never come up, whisky rye whiskey I cry" Tex Ritter singing on "Whisky, Rye Whisky I Cry" in a very old 33 RPM recording. Maybe it was 78 RPM. Anyway he sang it with feeling. I don't think Tex thought to bring a camera to the bottom. </p>

<p>I love it when they sell a Nikon with a 52mm lens. But, in truth, sometimes an advertiser goofs up the listing so bad that nobody bids on it and you can get it for a song.<br>

"Cigareets and whiskey and wild, wild, women, they will drive you crazy, they will drive you insane." Was that sung by John Ritter's old man, Tex?</p>

<p><em>Cigareets and whuskey and wild, women</em>(sic) was originally recorded by the Sons of The Pioneers and then subsequently recorded by Tex Ritter. <em> Rye Whiskey</em> was recorded on a single by Tex Ritter in 1948. And, John Ritter is apparently his son. My mother loved <em>Rye Whiskey</em> and played it often. I like it also. Tex was well educated and ran for the US Senate at one time but lost to Bill Brock<em>. </em></p>

I have only one comment: Having been "affiliated" with e-Bay through my ex-wife (honey, could you take a picture of this fuse-box I want to post on e-Bay !) I have read many, many, nonsensical ads in that site. My guess is that some were written in a native language and then "translated" with Google-translate. We get our humor from what ever source we can.