Alternatives to snapfish, shutterfly, etc

<p>Any recommendations for alternative print services? I'm just interesting in exploring what's out there and have not really been satisfied with the popular services.<br>

<br />I recently came across a site called http://www.artifactuprising.com/site/home and was suddenly wondering why there aren't more photographic services like the one offered here, where the experience and branding of the site is emphasized. <br>

<br />Not here to discuss the actually quality of the service, just curious what's out there!</p>

<p>ZF uses MPix and MPix Pro (in the US), both of which are owned by Miller's Lab.<br>

Some folks swear by Nation's or Bay Photo. There's also Whitehouse, Pound's, ProDPI, and others. Most of these are pro labs and don't work with consumers.</p>

<p>I am an amateur; if you are a professional, i.e. you make your living with photography, your requirements may be different than mine.</p>

<p>I have been very satisfied with Costco. They profile their printers and publish the profiles. When I convert to their profiles before uploading the pictures, what I see on my screen is what I get in my prints. Since I pick up the prints at my local Costco, the turn around is quick - measured in hours for most orders. The service is economically priced.</p>