JOBO 2021 4x5 reel needs a developing tank.............

<p>JOBO 2021 4x5 reel needs a developing tank.............</p>

<blockquote >I have a Jobo 2021 (oval) style 6 sheet 4x5 film reel and need a tank for it. I have the Jobo loader too. I've been doing some searching, but I'm having a bit of a time figuring out what tank will work with the older oval/oblong reel. I'd be happy doing just 6 sheets of 4x5 at one time so I don't really need a two reel tank and another reel if I can help it. I also have a unicolor roller base, but using the tank by hand inversion is no problem at all either. I used to have and use a CPP2 w/lift, but it took the newer tanks with cogs and that's why I know very little about the older stuff. Anybody here know what tank I should look for for my 2021 oval reel? JohnW</blockquote>

<p>The 2336 holds two of the old 6-sheet 4"x5" reels. There would be a single size tank I presume. The reel is held in place on the core by a clip.</p>

<p>The current 2509n 6-sheet 4"x5" reel fits very snugly into the corresponding tank 2523/2521, and is held in place on the core by friction. Your old 4"x5" reel will not fit in this tank. The diameter is ok, but the height is different.</p>

<p>Your old reel would fit into a 2553/2551 tank (made for two modern 4"x5" units, number 2509n) BUT there would need to be something to hold it down because it is a loose fit on the core.</p>