Fotodiox Lens Mount Adapters

stuart_dall

<p>After much deliberation, I have finally decided to look into buying the Nikon D800E.<br>

This will be as a compliment to my Mamiya RZ67 ProII camera gear, which I adore, and can't even begin to think about selling on. <br>

My question is:<br>

Has anybody here had first hand experience using the RZ lenses on the Nikon, using the Fotodiox adapters, and if so, how do they perform, and are there any drawbacks?<br>

I have the 50mm and 65mm ULD Mamiya lenses, along withe the 110mm, 140mm Macro and 250mm<br>

My thought process is that if I was to buy a Zeiss 28mm to go with the Nikon, I would have a good range of lenses, without having to spend an absolute fortune.</p>

• 4 months later...
<p>I have the (AF confirmation) RZ to Canon, works fine, but shipped broken, after they sent me the wrong adapter (rb), and then my AF chip was busted, and the tripod mount was loose. Nothing a bit of epoxy and a little dremel can't fix. Great design, and If it wasn't for the poor build/quality control, Id recommend it. (if anything pick it up in person to make sure yours isn't screwed up). </p>