Mamiya RZ67 37mm on Nikon V1

ilmilco

<p>Today i have received my fotodiox adapter that enables me to mount a RZ67 lens on s Nikon DSLR.<br>

Since i also have the FT1 adapter to mount nikon slr lenses on the Nikon V1, in theory i should be able to mount the RZ67 37mm fisheye on the V1.<br>

I know this does not make sense, but it is a lot of fun to try.<br>

Maybe i should add a picture in this entry of the 37mm mounted on the V1 tonight.<br>

I was positively surprised by the build quality of the fotodiox adapter, it has a focussing mechanism, and was on sale at Amazon. The expected delivery date was August 20, but i received the package already today in my office. <br>

Can not wait to play with it :-)<br>

I am still looking for a method to be able to mount my Nikon DSLR in such a way that i can shift the medium format lenses to be able to use the complete angle of the lens by stiching images together ....<br>

THere is an adapter for 4x5, but i did not find something for RZ or Hasselblad yet.<br>

Would love to play with those combinations also.</p>

<p>Very interesting, at least for testing lenses... :)<br /> I wonder about the performance of the 110 on a D700-D800. The 180 Tessar and the SF makes me wonder, too.<br /> What about the "focus feel" of the adapter? Is it smooth? Strong enough to hold that big lenses?</p>

<p>The quality of the first image was disapointing, probably because i had no tripod at hand, and needed a cable to keep the diafragm closed. I will do a new test next week during my holidays.<br>

Will also try the 110 and 140 on the D800E .... just for fun</p>

• 4 weeks later...

<p>Check out the following images using the Fotodiox adapter with an RZ67 100mm lens on a Canon 5D...<br /> <a href=" src="http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2889/9626860864_0932dfcd75.jpg" alt="" width="400" height="500" /></a></p>

<p><a href=" src="http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2827/9623417459_0f29a6ac7a.jpg" alt="" width="500" height="500" /></a></p>