Step-ladder street photography

I was trying to think of an idea for a photo and you know when you are at the

train station and there is a massive crowd of commuters gathering looking at the

boards to see which platform their train will be on? Well I thought it'd be quite

cool to climb a step-ladder behind the group, with a camera, make a loud noise

so everyone turns their head around and click, take the picture. Would almost be

like a wedding photograph gone wrong. Any thoughts? I'm just starting out and

just lookin for original ideas. If anyone does feel comfortable looking like a nutter

and trying It then please share the results... Euan

<p>You'd better have some very stout persons to hold the step ladder in a "massive crowd".</p>

<p>Getting a step ladder into the place might also be an adventure in a security conscious world.<br>

Also be sure to carry ID and money for bail. ;)</p>

<p>Many of these places have upper balconies, just don't try any thing explosive to get people's attention.</p>

<p>Make sure your ladder is a small one. Better make it a maximum of three step stepping stool. Tie is to a suitcase so it looks like you are travelling. As for loud noise it needs to be something unique as the speakers announcing safety arrangements and arrivals would be quite deafening. Think about animal noises. A lion roaring or elephant gnarling.</p>

<p>No plans to do this anytime soon but when I do i'll be taking an angry elephant with me. Love that idea. Ill get a mini amp and blast out some angry animal noises. Their expressions really would be priceless! Thanks for the advice</p>

• 3 weeks later...