Nikon Wednesday 2013: #23

Matt Laur

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<p>Happy Wednesday everyone. Great pics. I particularly liked Rick M's heron and Miha's impressions from the field nearby.</p>

<p>It's a minor miracle I'm able to post. I had to rebuild the PC from scratch last night after a terminal "blue screen of death". I wish I'd filed all my serial numbers, licence keys and passwords more tidily. Fortunately my photos were all backed up and safe :-)</p>

<p>At the weekend I tried some proper HDR photography (hand-held I'm slightly ashamed to admit). At low tide where I live a wonderful landscape of miniature chalk mountain ranges and valleys are revealed......</p><div>00bi9K-540587584.jpg.5f6bee446df7d909e5df3653815e72b3.jpg</div>

<p>Some compliments: Mark Sirota's phenomenal fireworks; Robert Wayt's stunning rose with the gorgeous deep green framing; Tony Hadley's amazing color-show at sunset; and Rick Moran's perfectly rendered Green Heron –– beautiful image! And William Nickens' irresistible Hello Kitties in tutus!</p>

<p>Jamie - wow, what a first pic! Awesome!</p>

<p>Diane - love the sax player. Very peaceful and serene image.</p>

<p>Chris - path of pebbles is a very nice shot. Good choice doing HDR there.</p>

<p>william - love that last pic, quite a good shot for such dim light</p>

<p>Jim - the details may be a bit soft but that's still a pretty shot. Well done.</p>