Photo Contest Problems

anat1

<p>Hi Jaime,<br />Are you a subscribing member? If yes, it should be right under the "Submit to Current Monthly Project" link (and we would like to bring back the monthly project soon too, by the way). The contest is open only to subscribers going forward.</p>

<p>Michael - thanks for the feedback. We thought about that as well (having all members enter and only subscribers vote) and there are arguments for each option. We're going to stick to trying this as a subscriber-only contest for now. </p>

<blockquote>

<p dir="LTR"><em><strong>Photo.net</strong></em></p>

<p dir="LTR"><em>One winner will be chosen by <strong>member voting</strong>. </em><br /><em> One winner will be chosen by a <strong>guest judge</strong>. </em><br /> <br /><em> These two winners will each receive a one year subscription to photo.net and a $100 Amazon gift certificate.</em></p>

<p dir="LTR"><em><strong>Michael R. Freeman</strong></em></p>

<p dir="LTR"><em>But non-subscribers may get the impression that they are "lower class citizens" and therefore their artistic contributions are unworthy of exposure and recognition.</em></p>

<p dir="LTR"><em><strong>Cara St Hilaire</strong></em></p>

<p dir="LTR"><em>We're going to stick to trying this as a subscriber-only contest for now.</em></p>

</blockquote>

<p dir="LTR"> </p>

<p dir="LTR">I am a Non-subscriber!, I have no opportunity to be a subscriber, even if one year.</p>

<p dir="LTR">Thanks Cara St Hilaire</p>

" I am a Non-subscriber!, I have no opportunity to be a subscriber, even if one year. "

" Glenn Palm

Museeb, why don't you have the opportunity to be a subscriber? "

Museeb is right ,once I have the same problem, when I tried to subscribe, the subscription form do not include Iraq as a present country, as if it is not present at all,so what to do to become as a subscriber, I have found an Iraqi friend living outside Iraq,and I have asked him to pay for my subscription,and that was continued till the present day.

By the way, Iraqis do not uses credit cards ,and we have got cards specifically for our subscriptions.

<p><strong>Hi Everyone<br /></strong><br /> <strong>Glenn Palm found a very kind compromise solution to my situation. </strong><br /> <strong>He gave me a 6 month free subscription, pending he find solution for the problem. </strong><br /> <strong>So I would like to express my sincere thanks and appreciation to all photo net moderators </strong><br /> <strong>for their attention. Thanks Glenn</strong></p>

<p>Hats off to Glenn and the admin team for taking Museebs problem seriously and working towards a solution!. I have been free to voice my opinion when I think admin get it wrong, I think its only fair to voice my support and approval when admin make a concerted effort to get it right.</p>