The New MOD54 Mk27 Lareg Format Film Processor

<p>The video is all style and no substance, but the "about" section on the website makes it clear what the product is and how it works.</p>

<p>Nitpicking the video, it's no worse than dozens of videos that are all buildup and never get around to making the point. The better videos for <a href="https://linquet.com/">crowdfunding appeals</a> and product demo videos get right to the point and combine substance with style. The video for the <a href="

Passport Sling</a> is stylish and effective in marketing appeal for a low priced bag.</p>

<p>In the long run word of mouth is more effective for traditional film and darkroom products so the video won't really matter.</p>

<p>Eh, the video doesn't influence my opinion one way or another, other than that I wouldn't hire the video maker to do my promotional video. I wouldn't hire me to do their video either.</p>

<p>The website has the content and it's pretty straightforward. That's enough substance.</p>

<p>It is a really good 4x5 holder for that tank. I've been looking into it for a while and will probably get one.</p>

<p>It just makes me wonder about substance abuse and their marketers.... It reminds me of a time when Sun renamed all their software "java one", when they contained no java code at all....When Apple insisted there could be no virus for their products oblivious to the modest living I made cleaning virus from their apple os. Stuff movies are made of. God bless those "yes" men...</p>