Epson Genuine r2000 cartridges ?

<p>The wording of photo printer cartridge ads is often confusing. Now I've found a really confusing one I can't quite figure out. For the Epson r2000, sets of "genuine Epson" cartridges for the r2000 are going for $30 or so, which would make that less that $4 per cartridge. But there seems to be two different types of "genuine Epson" cartridges for the r2000. Does anyone understand what is going on, specifically are the cheaper variety "genuine Epson" cartridges OK? My main motivation for asking this is that I have the r1900, for which getting genuine epson cartridges is increasingly harder to find. I believe the price for a set of the r1900 cartridges is more than even the "genuine genuine r2000" set. If this is the case, I am seriously thinking of getting the r2000, although I have my eyes out for the r2100, which is probably being concocted as I type. Additionally, any real difference between the r1900 and the r2000?<br>

thanks</p>

<p>Epson UK<br>

http://www.epson.co.uk/gb/en/viewcon/corporatesite/products/search?tab=products&searchKey=r1900&cat=ink<br>

seem to have cartridges for R1900. I buy from them, there's so much rubbish on e-bay, such as "genuine" cartridges refilled with non-genuine ink and "new" cartridges 4 or 5 years out of date. Epson direct is actually surprisingly good value.</p>