Nitty Gritty New!

<p>Hi yall ^_^<br>

My name is Jess, and this past year I have decided to dive into the world of soul stealing. I have always played with regular point & shoots but seem to break them all. A year or so ago I started picking up Polaroid Land cameras at thrift stores and estate sales and have spent some time lugging them around on my travels, capturing the world on a Polaroid! NOW I am dabbing in older 35mm cameras for their rustic abilities and convenience (well, compared to polaroid!).<br>

Still learning every day, and hoping this community can help! I do have a few photos in my gallery for your viewing pleasure ;)</p><div>00axlQ-500925584.jpg.54724d6f60406863f01e8301cc4cfe06.jpg</div>

<p>Hey Jess and welcome! Glad to know someone is still interested in 35mm film cameras. That is mostly what I use. You should try black & white film in your 35mm cameras so you can develop the film yourself (surprisingly easy to do). What Polaroids are you using? If its an older roll film Polariod there may be a way to use conventional sheet film in them. Check the archives for some posts on that subject if you're interested.</p>

<p>Hosteen - Thank you! That is me in the picture, but obviously provided by someone else :)<br>

Mike - I haven't learned to develop my own yet, but looking forward to the possibility of learning how! I have been using land cameras 100 & 450 with Fuji film I get from B&H. I haven't heard about sheet film though, now I am intrigued!</p>

• 1 month later...