W/NW: MF Photo of the Month-August

saintelmo21

<p>That time of the month already! I was late with July, but here we go again for August. For those very elite few who care enough to participate, please post a photograph or more. There a few restrictions, make sure it was taken with some type of medium format camera and include as much information about the photograph as possible. It can be from any time period in your life, as long as you actually took the photograph. This is from our vacation last month. Hasselblad 500C/80mm lens Kodak E100/A-16 back (645). Just got the A16 back and this is the 2nd roll of film I have put through it. The first was abysmal, but that happens sometimes:-)</p><div>00agaf-487563584.jpg.590fa1752abf478847b6b4e70e2b9a75.jpg</div>

This photograph was made last September, following the floods caused by Hurricane Irene in southern Vermont:

Stream final LR

It is of a stream near the vacation house we rented in West Dover. Normally it's dry in the Summer, but this was taken a week after Irene.

Arax 60, 180 mm f2.8 Zeiss Jena Sonnar, Ilford FP4, developed in two bath D23. The original print, which is on display as part of a show of my Photographs at

the Dover Free Library this month (shameless self promotion!) is on Foma FB VC paper and looks much better than this scan of the negative.

<p><a title="Velika Kola iliti Traktor by OverdeaR :, on Flickr" href=" Velika Kola iliti Traktor src="http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7109/7586478140_8063041224_z.jpg" alt="Velika Kola iliti Traktor" width="640" height="640" /></a></p>

<p> <a title="startrails / pine tree / plain by OverdeaR :, on Flickr" href=" startrails / pine tree / plain src="http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7119/7644766930_766ce78e4e_z.jpg" alt="startrails / pine tree / plain" width="640" height="639" /></a><br>

Kodak Portra 800, Bronica SQ-A, Zenzanon-PS 50/3.5</p>