Who took this photograph?

paulie_smith1

<p>I have seen this photograph a number of places and did a tineye.com search trying to find the photographer who took it.<br /> Anyone know who took the photo?<br /> I have seen it a number of places but can't find who he/she is.<br /> I was going to post in the off topic section but it looks like that may not be the right place.</p><p><B>DO NOT POST PHOTOS THAT YOU DID NOT TAKE. The Terms of Use are very clear on this.</b></p>

<p>The image is one of twins. Two big jug eared white guys who are, I believe, South African.<br>

Sorry 'bout offending the censors. Some of us don't spend our spare time reading terms and conditions on social sites.<br>

Without posting a photo - how is one supposed to get commentary?</p>

<p>The image is one of twins. Two big jug eared white guys who are, I believe, South African.<br>

Sorry 'bout offending the censors. Some of us don't spend our spare time reading terms and conditions on social sites.<br>

Without posting a photo - how is one supposed to get commentary?</p>

<p><a href="http://www.postmormon.org/exp_e/index.php/discussions/viewthread/33235/">http://www.postmormon.org/exp_e/index.php/discussions/viewthread/33235/</a><br>

Above is the link a friend sent when he asked me about the photo. He was wondering if it is a racist photo with so many uses apparently making fun of these two men - Africans, tho not black. Some kind of backward racism coupled with morbid fascination of those who are different.</p>

The third reply in the link you posted answers your question.<P>

<i>Sorry 'bout offending the censors. Some of us don't spend our spare time reading terms and conditions on social sites</i><P>

The "censors" are following this site's policy of respecting the copyrights of photographers. You're already aware of this policy since it was explained to you when you violated it in the past.