Dream photographic location and why?

<p>I'd prefer to stay closer at home. I've been in many great places and sure, there are a lot yet I would like to visit, but I've always gladly come back to the Netherlands only to realise how great the place/country is where I live. I really have to shoot a lot more close to home.</p>

<p>I've learned to separate photography and travel to the extent that I tend to visit places that will facilitate a certain type of photography, and not just because I like the idea of travelling there. Equally, conditions are at least as important as destinations for me. For example I like being in Venice, but I'll only go at times of the year when I might see some mist, or snow, and when there aren't too many tourists about. </p>

I dream of visiting the Taj Mahal and the Great Wall of China, because the photos that I've seen look lovely, and I've

never had the pleasure of visiting those places. Egypt, Turkey, and Jordan would be amazing. Dubai for architecture and

The Netherlands for tulip season. And maybe Halle Berry's dressing room because, hey, why not? ;-)