Last request for help on posting a photo

joe_cormier

<p>I have tried on and off for several months to be able to post a photo in your Wed. Picks thread. I understand all of the specifics, size,<br>

etc. I have looked everywhere and also have asked questions to members. I can't seen to get an answer on the following.</p>

<p>1. Where exactly do I post the image. Nowhere in the thread can I find an upload link.<br>

simple minded and frustrated,<br>

P.S. This is really a great site and want to participate. Joe</p>

<p> </p>

<p>As Lorne has mentioned, the option to attach a photo to your thread does not appear until after you have hit "confirm" when making the post. On the page that appears after you have "confirmed" the post, there is a box asking you if you want to attach an image.</p>

<p>Not sure if this is relevant, but the 3G (mobile phone) internet service is slightly different. For example, downloaded picture quality is much reduced on the 3G network. Perhaps someone can say if the uploaded quality is reduced as well?</p>

<p>More and more people are using 3G tablets and smartphones for web-surfing, so it seems a shame that the full image quality isn't displayed automatically. BTW, Windows users can use Shift+F5 to refresh images at full quality.</p>

<p>I have felt Joe's frustration. Eventually I learned. <br>

First click respond, and enter something. <br>

Then click submit. <br>

Then click confirm. <br>

Then you have the opportunity to submit photo. <br>

That has to be the most counterintuitive process ever invented.</p>