agfa apx100 @ 200

a_lamut

<p>Hi! I made a mistake of shooting apx100 at 200. I'm in a rush to develop two films, I only have tmax dev and no idea of procesing time required. I've searched massive dev chart with no useful results.<br /><br />Thank you for your help.</p>

<p>A. </p>

<p>According to the Massive Dev. Chart's page on push processing, the time would be multiplied by 1.4x, so instead of 6:30 you'd be looking at 9:06, in T-Max 1:4 at 68 degrees.</p>

<p>See here: http://www.digitaltruth.com/devchart.php?doc=pushproc<br /> then just look up the time for the APX100 at 100, and the one stop push with T-Max developer is 1.4 x normal.</p>

<p>Edited twice because I am having problems this morning it seems.</p>

<p>Cheers!</p>

<p>It's not always necessary or a good idea to give extra development to underexposed film (deliberately pushed, or accidentally underexposed). It depends on the scene contrast and desired end result.</p>

<p>If your film that was exposed as if for 200, was shot in bright, contrasty lighting, it might be best to develop it normally as for 100, or give it only a little extra development.</p>

<p>If the scene was overcast, the subject matter was mostly midtones that might look muddy, or if you were shooting in dim indoor lighting, sure, give it extra development.</p>

<p>Hi Andrej,<br>

if you can get Diafine try it with APX100 shot @200 - it's a match made in heaven. <br>

Diafine is a two-bath-developer that works very well with a lot of films (my other favorites in Diafine are Tri-X400@1000, T-Max400@640, T-Max100@200 and Acros@200).<br>

Cheers, Georg!</p><div>00ZUXC-407977584.jpg.fe7d4898737bc3cd76d1dc5432e04eec.jpg</div>