Will not allow me to delete/change user URL

hugh_hill

<p>it will not allow me to make changes to my user URL in 'Update basic information' I have tried but it gives this error message -<br>

'</p>

<h2>Problem with Your Input</h2>

<p>We had a problem processing your entry:</p>

<ul>

<li>You may only use letters, numbers, underscore and hyphen in your gallery short name. If you didn't change it, you may have had a space in there from before. We no longer allow this; please remove any spaces.</li>

</ul>

<p>Please back up using your browser, correct it, and resubmit your entry.'</p>

<p>and then resets itself back to the old user URL?</p>

<p>I have have done everything and can't understand what can be causing this.....</p>

<p>Any light much appreciated.</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>Hugh</p>

• 2 weeks later...

<p>Sorry Charles, you too Josh, (thank you to both for replying)</p>

<p>I was away in Tuscany, (very beautiful).</p>

<p>In regards to your question "it would be helpful to know what exactly you are trying to change your URL to. "<br>

I asked my nephew if he could help me out with the url difficulties being much more web savvy than myself and then when I get back find out that not only do I have no url link, (to what should be - http:hughhillphotography.com ) but also that my name has been changed from Hugh Hill to Hugh 'Stone'.<br>

At first I thought it was someone playing a joke at your end but after some exchange my nephew admitted he thought I needed something a little more 'creative' so decided to help me! now I am stuck with a name that has no connection to my website let alone any sense.</p>

<p>I don't want to have to delete my account and start again but think this may be the only way?</p>

<p>Any Ideas?</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>Hugh "HILL"</p>