Who took this photo, found at BBC site?

<p>Am attaching a news photo that was posted on another forum(not photo.net) and am trying to find out who took the image. Have tried finding the info embedded in the photo with no luck. Maybe someone on here has seen it and can help with the information?</p>

<p>Am trying to get the photo added, no luck so far. <a href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/08/asia_pac_enl_1215079331/html/1.stm">http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/08/asia_pac_enl_1215079331/html/1.stm</a></p>

<p>The link above should get you to the photo in case I can't get it to show here.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Now will try to upload it for the purpose of finding who actually owns copyright or if it is public domain.</p>

<b>Moderator's note:</b> Photo removed. As per photo.net's Terms of Use, do not post photos that are not your own. A link to the photo is sufficient.

<p>www.tineye.com is an image search engine. If you upload the image from your computer, or go to tineye.com and input the url where you saw it, it will return all of the locations on the web where it is displayed. Many of those results have a caption with photo credit ie: (AP Photo/Xinhua/Fan Changguo). <br>

Further searching on Google for Fan Changguo returned many of his images on Corbis.com. The Ap or the Xinhua news agency may own the copyright though.</p>

<p>Peter</p>

<p>Last year, I saw 2 police at my local mall patrolling on segways in the parking lot, bicycle helmets and all, I nearly died laughing and they looked a bit embarrassed too. Haven't seen them since. I don't think it worked out.</p>
  • Henri Matisse. “Creativity takes courage”