I AM LOOKING TO INTERN or JUST HELP OUT so I could learn, please read and check out my work.

<p>ok so I a beginning photographer, I am looking for someone to take me under his "wing", I want to learn, be it an internship, paid or not paid, occassional help or assistance, as long as I am not totally taken advantage of.</p>

<p>Below is a link to some work I posted. Check out "My photos" and "the warm series". As for me here is some info. I am 26, male, have a degree in something unrelated, I am now turning to photography, very seriously, and may go to school eventually for that. I have good work ethic, overflowing with ideas, pleasant and somewhat quiet. Anyway, I only want what I would do towards others if and when I am a professional working photographer; and that is to share general knowledge and familiarity with the field, and to help someone's efforts and ambition materialize. Everyone was at this point sometimes in his career, the beginning point, and why not help each other.<br>

If interested then give me a way to get back to you, I live in NEW YORK, so maybe we could meet for coffee or something.</p>

<p>http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001900869560&sk=photos</p>

<p>You may want to first take a course or do research regarding framing and composition. Most of your shots had major elements cut off. For example, With the man whole cover, it would have been better not to cut off the cover. Don't think that you must keep to a 2x3 aspect ratio. With the park bench and the tree, the tree is completely cutoff. This would have been a much better picture showing the entire tree with the bench. With the boat with the ducks in the water, half the ducks are cutoff. I probably would have just focused on one or the other as the picture has no central point.</p>

<p>Most of your pictures are the same. </p>