Nikon Wednesday Pic 2011: #14

Matt Laur

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<p>Of course ALL of the photos today were great here are a few that I lingered on a little more. Some really good photos today to learn from. This one particular day I believe I learn more than anywhere else.</p>

<p ><strong>@ </strong><a href="../photodb/user?user_id=2344388"><strong>Matt Laur</strong></a><strong> - The dogs photos week after week are just the best</strong></p>

<p ><strong>@ </strong><a href="../photodb/user?user_id=2301406"><strong>Rene' Villela</strong></a><strong> - It is wonderful to be helping those in this time of need, Thank you for doing it and our Prayers go out to the Japanese People </strong></p>

<p ><strong>@ </strong><a href="../photodb/user?user_id=1472982"><strong>James Kazan</strong></a><strong> - So perfect it is so beautiful</strong></p>

<p ><strong>@ </strong><a href="../photodb/user?user_id=1542792"><strong>Chris Speaker</strong></a><strong> - You have isolated that so beautifully, great shot</strong></p>

<p ><strong>@ </strong><a href="../photodb/user?user_id=4151244"><strong>Doug Santo</strong></a><strong> - Another perfect Hummingbird</strong></p>

<p ><strong>@ </strong><a href="../photodb/user?user_id=24372"><strong>Shun Cheung</strong></a><strong> - Shunbetween you and Doug Santo it is hard to say who has the most beautiful Hummingbird ...... Both are equally perfect</strong></p>

<p ><strong>@ </strong><a href="../photodb/user?user_id=6547921"><strong>Mike Buhr</strong></a><strong> - I simply love this bridge shot</strong></p>

<p ><strong>@ </strong><a href="../photodb/user?user_id=4782314"><strong>Mark H</strong></a><strong> - These two horses almost seem to jump off the page. Very good photo, I would love to have a shot like this</strong></p>

<p ><strong>Many Thanks to those that made a comment on my photo, I am glad the storm is over</strong></p>

<p ><strong>phil b</strong></p>

<p ><strong>benton, ky</strong></p>

<p>Happy Wednesday all, this week my "strange" contribution is from a giant truck-trailer fish tank being used for a bass fishing demonstration at the NJF&W Open House this past weekend. These two "tugs" kept following each other around but then occasionally were passing each other, so I was patient until I could grab a few passing shots.<br />Nikon D200, ISO 125, f5.6/8 @ 200th with -1 flash from popup, old Tamron 28-80 SP</p><div>00YWew-345891684.jpg.69fe848f16b90249e28f84977ed5c835.jpg</div>