Poster/fliers - just need GENERAL guidence

<p>I'm a Fine Art Fair photographer but am getting more and more job inquiries which I've done fairly well with - this time a non-profit organization (arn't they all? LOL) contacted me and are interested in my look and feel for posters and fliers for their event in America (thought I should add that)<br>

I have not had the OFFICIAL meeting yet but I'm sure they will want SOME idea of my costs. I know I'll probably do the whole design and know about THAT price. <br>

But what about the actual posters and fliers - is there some price per poster I can default to for a starting point? Let's say they want 100 posters and 500 fliers (I don't have a clue how many they want - just tossing out numbers).<br>

Steer me in the right direction. <br>

I'm a hobbiest that has been doing more and more and in the last 3 years and am slowly making a career change into photography! 8-10 medium Fine Art Fairs a year. </p>

<p>Rod</p>

<p>No no - I'm not doing the printing - but what I'm asking is how much should I charge them for the rights to use my images on their posters/fliers. I would assume that 100,000 posters would be more expensive then 100 but I don't have a starting point. </p>

<p>Check this out for some guidance<br>

http://photographersindex.com/stockprice.htm<br>

<strong>Type of Use:</strong>: Corporate <br /> <strong> Specific Use:</strong>: Annual Reports<br /> <strong> Press Run:</strong>: 10,000 to 50,000<br /> <strong> Size:</strong>: Full page or Major Illustratio <br /> <strong> <strong> Low Price:</strong>: $575.00<br /> <strong>Average Price:</strong>: $862.50<br /> <strong> High Price:</strong>: $1,150.00<br /> <strong> <strong> Survey =<strong> 632 </strong></strong></strong></strong><br>

<strong><strong><strong><strong>You can run your own calcs........<br /></strong></strong></strong></strong></p>