Rampant Sexual Imagery on Photo.net

JDMvW

<p>Joseph, we have back yards here in the UK too but usually two words and meaning a small paved area out the back where kids might play somewhat restricted football (soccer) games. Rubbish bins (trash cans?) might also live there.</p>

<p>JDM, nice water tower. I'm more of an abstract rock forms man myself.</p><div>00Y2Tq-321535584.jpg.081fd62c3e63b5baa42c30e41605c95f.jpg</div>

<p><strong>Joe</strong>..Hate to turn serious here, but thanks for the elaboration on how other countries may interpret the word "garden". As has been said before in other fora here, this is a US based site and it, therefore, will most closely follow the meanings, idioms, whatever, of the people in this country. I am not being a snob about this, it is just that one has to have a basis of reference. I hope the fact that the new category being called "<em>Flowers</em> & Gardens" will help with those who may have trouble understanding what is meant. Thanks for your input. Regards.</p>

<blockquote>This ain't the UK</blockquote>

<p><i>*Looks out of window*</i> Nope, still the UK here. :-)<br />

<br />

Give it a while and my workplace will block access to photo.net (again). They once blocked access to museums (I wanted to book a ticket to Wildlife Photographer of the Year at the London National History Museum) because the admin didn't know what the category meant in the filter settings...<br />

<br />

For most of the UK, in my experience, you won't get censored unless there happens to be a fully-clothed child wandering past in the background of your landscape shot (at which point you're a paedophile). Of course, you'll get arrested as a terrorist for owning a camera, but not censored as such.</p>