Printing brochure

<p>Yes, I did a search and can't find anything definitive. So let's just ask the question.<br>

Can some one recommend a good quality easy to use online printer for a brochure? <br>

Yes, I have Googled and I get a zillion printers that popped up. Tried one and started to design a brochure. Two steps later the website locked up. I don't think I want that printer.<br>

I am doing quite a bit of real estates photography and business is slowly increasing. I want to go to the next step in marketing and start sending out some high quality brochures. I want the recipient to actually hold the brochure and starts thinking instead of just tossing it in the rubbish bin. <br>

I did receive my business card printer recommendation from here and couldn't be happier. I am using Moo from the UK to print my business card. They are more expensive than a lot of others but the quality of the card is great and everyone I handed my card to treasured it.</p>

<p>Thank you very much in advance.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>BTW, you will have better luck with a complex piece like a brochure by doing the page layout in a program like MS Publisher, Adobe InDesign, or similar than trying to do it online.</p>

<p>When I did a brochure for a friend last year, we laid it out in MS Publisher, converted it to PDF, and sent it to the printing company. The brochures looked exactly like we wanted.</p>

<p><Chas></p>