just shot my last two Kodachrome 64 this weekend,<br>

and as it happens I lost the original envelopes sending them to Lausanne...</p>

<p>Is there anybody out there in Europe to provide me the adress?!<br>

Or is it likely tooo late already???</p>

<p>Thanks in advance, <br>

good light,<br>

sight,<br>

Knut</p>

<p>Knut ... I apologize. I see you are requesting the European shipping address. HOWEVER, the home page for Dwaynes says:</p>

<p><strong><em>The last day Kodak will accept prepaid 35mm Kodachrome film in Europe is November 30th, 2010. Film that is not in our lab by noon on December 30th will not be processed.</em></strong></p>

<p>So maybe you can only send it directly to their US address now, although it looks like you need to send payment -- not the prepaid mailer.</p>

<p>Best of luck!</p>

<p>If I were you I would use std airmail but if you leave it to this weekend, you really have to use "EXPRESS". I am overseas as well. Just go to Dwayane's website posted above and prnt the order form out and fill it out with your credit card info ...</p>

<p>Intl standard airmail in my experience tend to have a timespan of 2 weeks upon delivery, in practice it may be quicker but that's their policy. Also it's Christmas season. The USA has also advised us that they are screeening more mail .. which may result in further delays. </p>

<p>The Kodak address in Switzerland is:-<br />Kodak Photo Service, Case Postale, 1001 Lausanne, Switzerland.<br />Their final time for receipt of pre-paid films in Lausanne has been extended to 7 am, 23rd December. You can still send films direct to Dwaynes, but need to pay their processing charge and return post (as indicated by the previous poster, their final date is noon on Dec 30th...and I see that UK Royal Mail <em>are</em> specifically warning to allow extra time up to a week for Christmas mail to US due to the extra security checks.)</p>