Go button for Search not working on the main page.

mike_godwin1

<p>It seems to be working on every other page but not on the main page. I'm using Firefox 3.6.2 if that helps.<br>

I just tested it with v6 of Internet Exploder and it seem to work but not in Firefox.<br>

Strange. Anyone else have this issue or am I going insane? The latter wouldn't surprise me in the least.</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>Mike, I've had difficulties with the odd feature on other sites with Firefox. Example: on one site I can activate a go-to with my 'enter' key but not my mouse. Same with your example. Try the 'enter' key after you have entered the keyword in 'search'. Yet the mouse works fine in Explorer . Curious! The answer might be found in the Firefox settings but I haven't bothered to look at those. Come back if you find a cure. Best, LM.</p>

<p>I would suggest you are long overdue for an update (on both browsers). :)</p>

<p>The current version of Firefox is 3.6.12. There have been several functional and critical security updates between 3.6.2 and 3.6.12. That may or may not explain your 'bug'.</p>

<p>Incidentally, the search 'GO' button on the home page works fine for me using the current version of Firefox on WinXP.</p>

<p>Michael, I have that version of Firefox. I also use WinXP. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. But, since it does work all the time when I use my 'Enter' key, I'm not going to waste time on it, especially since I seldom use that feature on that (home) page anyway. Best, LM.</p>