Delta 100 pushes?

red_buckner

<p>No it doesn't. It's a nice film but quite touchy when developping. There's not much difference between iso 100 and 200, , you could step up your DOF. If you want a nice result at iso 200, i'd say you should pull HP5, if you're an Ilford fan, or TRi-x, they are very nice.<br>

I'm not an expert at all though, you can try anyway, what developper you use is very important too.</p>

<p>I was forced to push Delta 100 to ISO 200 a while back because of dim lighting at the location. The results were as good as ISO 100 tonally and sharpness-wise, but there was an increase in grain. It didn't bother me, though. I used DD-X as the developer.</p>

• 2 weeks later...

<p>Its legitimate film speed is 64 at GBar .50, it starts to show a bit of grain at 18 dieameters, it is a terrific film at +/- 1/2 stop and is very sharp with Rodinal, or D76 1:1.</p>

<p>I think that if you wished just a bit more speed with reasonable quality, you might try Diafine or split D76.</p>

<p>Lynn</p>

<p>Delta 100 is a great film that I love when shooting portraits at ISO 100 or less and I love the rich tones I get with this film when develop in D76. I never liked this film when it was push more then its film speed. It never worked for me. May work for others depends on their process but I don't care about trying every F-ing process. I like keeping my process very simple and easy after all that testing and plotting. I also like it process in HC-110, Tmax and PMK. Everything works once you did your own testing for your type of shooting.</p>