Which service to use to buy and sell used MF gear?

ostap_rakhuba

<p>Besides eBay which service do you use to buy and sell used gear? I tried this one, but there is not much of activity here. Plus the raiting system is close to non existense. Also tried APUG and CL with similar results.<br>

Please share your expereince. I prefer to buy a used equipment from an individual, not from a retailer. For instance, for my 35mm and DSLR needs I use 'fredmiranda' with great results.</p>

<p>I don't know about selling but for buying, the bay is my first choice because you can get some really nice bargains if you are careful. Failing that, my local camera stores (I'm in Tokyo) is where I buy stuff. For some Japanese manufactured stuff, the local stores are much cheaper than anywhere else.</p>

<p>My experience with eBay was also reasonably good so far. Sometimes I simply do not have time to follow a particular item on eBay and wanted to find a relaxed and reliable source of MF gear exchange someplace else, similar to the above mentioned 'Fred Miranda' for 35mm gear. Still looking...</p>