Which one? T1i or 20D?

robert_thommes1

<p>@Robert</p>

<blockquote>

<p>I'm asking for YOUR opinions and YOUR thoughts. Not what you think of me and my questions.</p>

</blockquote>

<p>Yeah, but the OP doesn't get to filter the answers, and it seems to me that it is entirely fair to point out that you are in fact abusing the process by asking very similar questions over and over again.</p>

<p>Frankly, it is a little annoying to have wasted time responding to you without realizing, as Rob did, that you apparently keep asking until you get answers <em>you</em> like.</p>

<p><em>5D or 7D? Which one?</em></p>

<p>I wrote/recommended the "7D." As the OP is more familiar with the APS-C bodies, a 7D would fit him perfectly were he willing to make that leap. Sure it's pricey... but you do get what you pay for.</p>

<p>The amount of top notch free advice rendered and given on this forum pays for itself when you think about it.</p>

<p>Thanks to all who offered serious answers and comments to my serious questions. In this case I was after your opinions. "What would YOU do?" That sort of thing. Rob and Co., if this question is similar to past questions, so be it. Please....if my questions bother you, Do Not bother to respond. It's that easy. Some of you folks frequent these sites constantly. But many others might view them only occasionally. Perhaps they might gain some little something from my question this time that they missed when something similar may have been ask "last time".<br>

I mean no harm. When I ask something of you, it is meant to be serious. I think a couple of you need to start drinking decafe.</p>