two minor problems with ratings

acarodp

<p>Hi, I want to report two minor problems with displaying ratings in my galleries, sorry of this has been reported already. Both noticed on this image</p>

<p><a href="../photo/11753631">http://www.photo.net/photo/11753631</a></p>

<p>1) In the "details" tabs, it appears the number of ratings received is one unit less than when looking at the table displaying them all. This does not happen always, in other photos of mine the two counts match. Is it the old "rating from a new member under scrutiny" thing? If yes, disregard.<br>

2) A typo in the table listing all the ratings, the header of the right column should be "# of Ratings" but there is no space between "of" and "Ratings".</p>

<p>Keep up the good work!</p>

<p>L.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Regarding #1 ~ I think you are seeing those numbers before the system updates and refreshes data on that image. Not all areas of that kind of data gets updated instantly. For example new data that appears in 'your workspace' is first seen there, and then applied to the other areas (e.g. The numbers in the 'Top Rated Images etc...) when the system refreshes itself periodically. At least, that is my understanding.</p>

<p>Hi Luca, I have the same problem for this photo:<br>

http://www.photo.net/photo/11751371<br>

Details tab says "12 ratings", but the drill-down box has 13 ratings. I assume Mike is correct that these are not real-time updates, but periodic system refreshes that sync everything up? We'll see when my ratings are updated to 13. <br>

Thanks, Dave</p>

<p> </p>