Nikon Wednesday Pic 2010: #37

Matt Laur

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>I wish to thank Tiffany Brook, Doug Rice and Richard Karash for their comments regarding my Wed Pic #36 which were uplifting and raised my spirits. For the past two weeks I have been belted with a ridiculous flu virus that is finally showing signs of leaving my body. Tiffany, the young boy with hat and cards was another gem! Good health and safe shooting to all.</p>

<p>Beautiful and clean image, Matt. I like that "perfectionism". :)<br /> I was having fun with the 50AFS, as usual... and with my father`s refurbished (for several times, I guess) charger. It still works like a charm. <br /> D700 @ 200ISO, 50AFS (f4 - 1/15sec.). No modification in the red channel, the charger`s plate looks very close (anodyzed aluminum).<br /> BTW, <em>Bokeh </em>and background blur are still one of the current topics. I use to dislike extremely blurred backgrounds. I prefer to soften them with a shallow DOF but not by much... on portraits I like to "suggest" what`s behind the subject when it`s related.</p><div>00XIi3-281453584.jpg.b396a2622b4f7f0b1d9910be88533306.jpg</div>