My new Zorki4 & Jupiter 8

<p>Wonderful post, SP. As usual the photos are a superb record of life in your part of the world, and just plain good photography. The camera is gorgeous! You amaze me with how you're able to bring cameras back to life and your in-depth knowledge of them. I just recently received my first Russian cameras a Kiev 4 and Kiev 4A, both with Jupiter 8s (although one is a 50mm and the other is a 53mm) as well as a Zorki 4 with a black finish. I put a test roll through the Kiev 4 and was impressed with the results, so now I'll make some real pictures with it. Thanks for sharing these, SP!</p>

<p>As I site here in Vancouver, Canada, it's a real pleasure to see yet more views of Bangalaru as I hear the seagulls off the balcony of my daughter's apartment.<br>

Very nice and a nice camera too.<br>

cheers!<br>

JDM</p>

<p>Thank You <strong>Jack</strong>. <strong>Rick</strong>, as a reward from the blue, I got a copy of the Maizenberg Book on the use and repair of FSU cameras. It is a very detailed treatise and well written, an English version. It may interest you, as you do have some Feds. Let me know. Thanks <strong>Julio</strong>; importing filters from Russia or Ukraine costs a lot in postage. The Delhi people make a lot of these accessories and export them to the West these days. I would settle for these. Thanks <strong>Andy</strong>; looking forward to your posts from the new Kievs and Zorki. Thanks <strong>JDM</strong>; should be wonderful to visit with your daughter, especially in that region. Summers are beautiful over there. If you drive a little South toward Blaine on the Freeway you can watch Whales rolling over on the Sound even from the shore! There are also many cruise tours to various islands there, including the historic Victoria, very photogenic. Have a great time! Regards, sp.</p>