<p>I saw the full non-academic version of Lightroom 2.6 advertised on Sundaysoft.com for $99. This is a downloadable version only, with no tech support. Supposedly this can be later updated, although the language on their site is little iffy regarding that. There is no number to call, just an email address, which seems kind of fishy. However, they advertise on Amazon and are the second result when you Google Lightroom. If they were selling pirated software, I doubt that Adobe would allow them to advertise so blatantly.<br>

Has anyone ever bought anything from them?</p>

<p>Ken- They claim it's the full retail version, but who knows.</p>

<p>Colin- my point with mentioning Amazon and Google was not to say that they police their listings. I just figured that if what they are selling is pirated, Adobe would go after them real quickly being that they are advertising on heavily trafficked sites.</p>

<p>Amazon does very little to police their 3-rd party vendors except to throw them out if they are caught selling pirated goods. Just a few weeks ago there was a thread here about an Amazon vendor selling counterfeit Canon batteries. Within a couple of days the vendor was delisted.</p>

<p>Be assured that if it sounds too good to be true, it is.</p>

<p><Chas></p>

<p>True about Amazon, but if you complain you will always get your money back. Amazon knows its survival depends on having the best customer service available anywhere. I've sent things back that were well outside the return window - no problem. I've complained about third-party vendors who wouldn't return my calls and Amazon refunded my money - no questions asked.</p>

• 1 month later...

<p>Boy, I wished I'd have seen this before I purchase the lightroom 2.6 full version, I'll give you all a yippee if it works out if not I'll just sulk, I purchased it with PayPal and they usually do some persuading to the people that sell bad stuff (I hope)<br>

Lynn</p>

• 1 year later...

<p>I downloaded the Lightroom software from Sundaysoft for $99, but I cannot download it again to my second computer using the same email with the website link they sent me. Now all what I get is advertisement for companies selling software. I tried to contact them by email but never got an answer eventhough they mentioned in their communication that I can downloade the software as many times as I want. I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM. THEY ARE DISHONEST.<br>

NHanna</p>