pregnancy pic for friend

<p>this was 1 of several last minute pregnancy pics I took this afternoon for my neighbor before she goes in by morning to deliver her baby. I thought this pic had a great look to it and want it to be the main one I give her and her husband. Is there anything that you would recomend I do to the pic that I haven't already done, which was crop, mess with curves slightly, and changed it to B&W. In curves I brought it down some to try and lessen the slight glare on top of her stomach.</p>

<p>There's something about pregnant people* (perhaps, I think, calming [appeasement] pheromones) that make everyone around them all smiley and goofy. I attended a lamaze class with about 20 couples in it in a small room, and it was overpowering. Everyone tends to discuss the most intimate biological details (and to photograph the same) quite freely.</p>

<p>I took many pictures of the whole process when my daughter was "in the works" and was born. I simply note as a matter of fact that many of these I would not NOW post on a No Words forum. I am <strong>not</strong> saying the above picture is at all in this category. I just mention my own experience if you take still more pictures at some point here. :)</p>

<p>________<br /> *in my experience these have all been women.</p>