So, who all has a display case for their cameras?

<p>I *have* been burgled and more than once. Most burglaries are a quick in-and-out to minimize risk to the criminal, but I guess the problem with having visible valuables that are hard to steal quickly would be the likelihood of a return visit by the same miscreants but with more tools.</p>

<p>I display my collection in various ways. My main collection is in a large curio cabinet that has an electric fireplace below. The front of the cabinet has a large glass door that slides left or right to gain access. The shelves are glass, and the top shelf consists mostly of Zeiss Ikon/Voigtlander, the second displays Kodak/Retinas, third is bottom load Canon Rangefinders, lenses, viewfinders, and a lot of other misc. Canon accessories. The bottom has all sorts of misc. cameras & accessories. There is a light at the top of the unit, and when turned on in the evening the collection sparkles. I also have several medium/large format wood cameras on display along with family black/white photographs mounted in wood cut sheet film holds</p><div>00WB0j-234747684.jpg.e201447fd1fa94dcc6116a991be6168c.jpg</div>

• 2 years later...